At Center of Diabetes and Allied Sciences (CDAS), the department of Dentistry has every discipline offering quality care. We provide a wide range of services from cosmetic dentistry, maxillofacial surgery, implant surgery, periodontology, orthodontics, dental hygiene therapy to complex reconstructive surgery.
Dental procedures performed by our doctors follow National guidelines and employ strict infection control measures to render a high quality, satisfactory outcome for our patients.
• Oral Prophylaxis (Scaling and polishing)
• Flouride treatment
• Pit and fissure sealants
• Night guard
• All types of tooth removal
• Corrective surgeries for jaws
• Fracture correction
• Surgical removal of growths, cysts or tumours
• Full mouth rehabilitation
• Partial dentures-acrylic and cast partial
• Implant supported Cosmetic Dentistry
• Tooth alignment with braces