Dr. Yogendra Singh RajputHOD - Interventional Cardiology
- DM Cardiology, Shri Jaydeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- MD Medicine, MGM MC Indore M.P.
- MBBS, MGM MC Indore M.P.
areas of expertise
- More than 5000 ECHO Doppler
- More than 5000 Tread Mill Test (TMT)
- More than 3000 Coronary Angiogram (Radial+ Femoral)
- More than 2000 Coronary (Simple and Complex) Intervention
- Successful implantation of Pacemaker (Single and Double Chamber)
- Updated with recent developments in the field of cardiology
- Dr. Yogendra Singh Rajput is an Interventional Cardiologist working for CDAS Hospital, Gurgaon. He is specialized in intervention based management of complex coronary artery disease, peripheral artery disease, structural and valvular heart diseases, pacemaker and ICD implantation.
- He also excels in non invasive cardiology investigations and treatment approaches (TMT, Echocardiography, Dobutamine Stress Test and Holter Monitoring)
- Member American Heart Association
- Member of SCAI
- Complex Coronary Artery Disease Interventions (Radial and Femoral Approach)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (renal and peripheral artery blockage ) interventions
- Pacemaker and ICD Implantation.
- Balloon Mitral Valvoplasty (BMV)
Research & Publications:
- To study the ECG and biochemical changes in retroviral positive patient in Tertiary Care Centre (DAVV, Indore), 2010.
- Associate Consultant in Department of Intervention Cardiology in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant in Department of Medicine and Cardiology, BHEL, Bhopal
- Senior Residency in Department of Medicine in VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital Delhi
- Departmental Seminar presentation on Echo, ECG, TMT, HEART FAILURE, ACS, DEVICE, CRT, ICD.
Workshops, Training Program & Special Courses:
- Participated in“INDIA-LIVE”2017 DELHI
- Fellows Course at “India Live”2017
- Participated in “STEMI INDIA 2017 BENGALURU”
- Participated “INDIAN INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF CARDIOLOGY 2015 GOA
- Participated in “CONNEXION” 2014
- Participated in “DEVICE THERAPY SUMMIT “ 2014
- Life Member – ACC
- Participated in “STAGED DIABETES MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAME” by WHO on 24th Aug 2008.
- Attended workshop on “Comprehensive ECG course “on 12th dec 2009.
- Participated in Update on Medical Emergency on 31th Jan 2010.
- Participated in “11th joint annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society” on 5, 6, 7th Feb 2010.
- Participated in “5th International Symposia on Diabetes. Feb 2010.