24×7 Emergency Services
At Center of diabetes and Allied Sciences (CDAS) we have a 24X7 emergency working 365 days a year providing emergency services with rapid response for any treatment. It plays a pivotal role at our centre. Equipped with latest life-saving equipment matching international standards, we are ever-ready to take a patient to safety from any emergency situation. The hospital is managed by a dedicated team of qualified emergency care professionals with superlative skills combining medical needs with excellent equipment, operation theatre infrastructure is a prime reason to choose our centre in emergency situations.
A well-defined emergency management system has been developed to increase efficiency of operations including on-site treatment, coordination with specialists, hospital staff. We also provide Advanced Life Support Ambulances that works as ICU on wheels & by understanding the criticality of patients, it ensures that a live can be saved, all the time. We have a coordinator in place for each patient to constantly keep up with you while you are attending to your loved ones at the time of emergency, to help you through the process of hospital formalities without much hassles.
- 24×7 Ambulance Services
- 24×7 Cath Lab Facility
- Well supported by advanced laboratory
- Round the clock radiology services
- Minor procedure rooms for performing immediate minor surgeries and treatment.
- Major procedure rooms – with attached operation theatres with anaesthesiology equipment for performing emergency procedures.
- 24 hour on call support from all specialities including neurosciences, cardiovascular sciences, gastroenterology, paediatrics etc.
- 24 hour pharmacy
- Easily accessible location
- Private enclosures for every patient.